3DXChat Community

No Invite Option

I wrote about this issue many times and even found the reason of this bug. Option disappears when you use the opportunity to look at the profile from the chat.

So if you don't want to lose the opportunity of the invitation, don't do it. I hope the developers will fix this bug soon 

Also, a workaround for those who want to read profiles and still be able to have some private fun, is to create a user room set for groups, then invite your potential partner to group chat. That way the two of you (or three or however many) can still enjoy some privacy. It's what I've been resorting to until they get the bug fixed, since I'm an avid profile reader.

Guest Eddster

Honestly, I never saw the purpose of the invite function once group chat was implemented. You invite your friends to group, then open room. Everyone hops in. Or open the room for just your friends.

The feature is working as of 270 for me in any case.

Honestly, I never saw the purpose of the invite function once group chat was implemented. You invite your friends to group, then open room. Everyone hops in. Or open the room for just your friends.

The feature is working as of 270 in any case.

I just tested it and my "invite to home" button disappeared right after i opened someones menu next to the private chat button x)

Sooo not working for meee or am i still 269 i don't even know!

Guest Eddster

I just tested it and my "invite to home" button disappeared right after i opened someones menu next to the private chat button x)

Sooo not working for meee or am i still 269 i don't even know!

I just replicated it. Sorry I didn't know the bug was from after private messaging someone. I just logged in and invited to room. Private messaging seems to make it disappear. I stand corrected!  ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Yes its annoying, pity that it don't fixed at the moment. I told gizmo about this problem weeks ago. Hope they fix it soon as possible.

guess what, today it worked for me stefan....today for once again grrrr

this suxx and plz finally fix before c cum

expatProblems1_2661567c.jpg

OR JUST BOTH OF THEM TOGTHER thx

Tumblr_n7s7i4u7zj1qztgoio1_500.gif