Thank you  ^_^

#22 Cordelia

Cordelia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 953 posts

Posted 31 January 2015 - 04:20 AM

I guess some people got caught up in the switch over. I have had no problem. The first time, I was surprised as I usually remain logged in and I had to log in but I was automatically redirected. My only problem now is to get the Chrome URL auto-assist to recognize that 3dxforum.com is worthy of being listed when I type 3, instead of just several 3dxchat variations.

#23 Sage Stoner

Sage Stoner

Scallywag and Rapscallion Extraordinaire

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 593 posts
  • LocationTokyo Japan

Posted 31 January 2015 - 07:29 AM

The link on the Top Page to Community Status Updates no longer works. Could this be fixed, please? Thanks!

#24 Guest_Arya_*

Guest_Arya_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 January 2015 - 07:35 AM

Why don't you help us about lags during the evening. Many french players can't play during the evening.... And during the day sometimes...

(including the access of the forum)

Of course you prefer to ignore us and to post a subject about the picture of the forum which has been set back...Not very commercial.

#25 Guest_Skar_*

Guest_Skar_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 January 2015 - 07:48 AM

Why don't you help us about lags during the evening. Many french players can't play during the evening.... And during the day sometimes...

(including the access of the forum)

Of course you prefer to ignore us and to post a subject about the picture of the forum which has been set back...Not very commercial.

Because they can't... they can't fix packet lost. They only way they could fix it is by moving the game somewhere else that is more available and it not something that can be done overnight. 

Right now, it seen that the internet is broken between your FAI and the server... it happen from time to time and most of the time it seen to be somewhere in France. 

The server is not overloaded since everyone else can play without issue beside the normal bug. 

Yes, the fact that some player can't play from France at the moment is a problem, but it doesn't mean that the problem come from 3dxchat. 

• Sage Stoner likes this

#26 Guest_Arya_*

Guest_Arya_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 January 2015 - 07:52 AM

How could you explain I can play great during specifics moments? Like after 1 am in France but not evenning

#27 Guest_Skar_*

Guest_Skar_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 January 2015 - 07:58 AM

How could you explain I can play great during specifics moments? Like after 1 am in France but not evenning

That is a question you need to ask to Orange and there network. 

The game is available for most players around the world at all time of the day. 

I will beleive it a problem from 3dxchat side when I will see perfect Ping result and perfect tracert output. Including low latency and no packet lost. 

Sadly, the internet is not something that run as smoothly that we might beleive. 

#28 Doll

Doll

Princess

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,590 posts
  • LocationIn my little bubble

Posted 31 January 2015 - 05:26 PM

I know almost nothing about these things but I think it might be a problem with the network in France yeah. I've been able to connect ok and the forum is responding normally since the change...even on my iPad which is normally slower...but I have heard some folks in France specifically have been having trouble.

I hope it resolves itself for my lovelies over the channel...no need to bicker about who's to blame tho. People usually assume the last thing they observe to have changed and believe to be related as being the cause of a current problem. Human nature is all :)

Perhaps if we all make an effort to phrase our comments less abruptly and antagonistically the internets will be a happier place for all

Luv ya :)
  • Maelstrom likes this

#29 Guest_Arya_*

Guest_Arya_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 January 2015 - 07:13 PM

Doll, don't you think it's easy to say craps in your own language? I won't debate with you right now but you are typically the kind of useless comment (maybe person also) who need to say his little "thing" (I stay polite). What was your purpose? (Except showing you are "nice" and that you exist)
Of course there is someone to ask, to reclame. I'm not blaming. I'm fighting for making those things solve.
Here, it has allways be like that. If you want them to do something, you have to be hear like 10 times. Many people will agree with that.

So go .... And keep your little "moral" (which is completely out of context here) for your little pets and don't piss me of.

#30 Guest_Skar_*

Guest_Skar_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 January 2015 - 09:32 PM

Doll, don't you think it's easy to say craps in your own language? I won't debate with you right now but you are typically the kind of useless comment (maybe person also) who need to say his little "thing" (I stay polite). What was your purpose? (Except showing you are "nice" and that you exist)
Of course there is someone to ask, to reclame. I'm not blaming. I'm fighting for making those things solve.
Here, it has allways be like that. If you want them to do something, you have to be hear like 10 times. Many people will agree with that.

So go .... And keep your little "moral" (which is completely out of context here) for your little pets and don't piss me of.

Arya, a little respect. 

You can be pissed that you can't play the game, that I can understand but you need to chill a bit. 

But what Doll is saying is exactly what I have been saying for a while. 

The game and server is responding normally for anyone else and mostly everyone that seen to experience those heavy lag seen to be from the same region. 

And you should know that the dev are rarely reading the forum and they most read this for support : 

http://sexgamedevil.com/contact.html

• chaostika and Maelstrom like this

#31 Doll

Doll

Princess

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,590 posts

Posted 31 January 2015 - 11:05 PM

Not sure I deserved that but I think your vitriol just proved my point...and I didn't even mention you specifically. I was actually trying to ask nicely that people (including but not exclusively you) don't turn every comment in here into an attack/counterattack thread...and what has my cat got to do with it?
  • Maelstrom likes this

#32 Guest_Arya_*

Guest_Arya_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 January 2015 - 11:38 PM

And you proved mine. You are such useless. You came here to say craps instead of trying to solve issue or at least saying contextual things. 

The thread was not turn into attack/counterattack thread, we can all complain and be angry after 5 days of lags. What was your need there? Are you facing issues right now? Are you concerned? Why do you need to add your little "point"?

Now maybe that you are surprise, it will turn like that.

Just learn when to close your mouth. Thanks.

#33 Guest_Skar_*

Guest_Skar_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 January 2015 - 11:42 PM

And you proved mine. You are such useless. You came here to say craps instead of trying to solve issue or at least saying contextual things.

The thread was not turn into attack/counterattack thread, we can all complain and be angry after 5 days of lags. What was your need there? Are you facing issues right now? Are you concerned? Why do you need to add your little "point"?

Keep at it Arya and I am reporting that topic.

You got no right to tell a member to shut her mouth.

Any thrashing of any form is against the rule.

I suggest you go take a nice walk while Orange fix there mess.
  • Hudson, Doll, chaostika and 1 other like this

#34 Doll

Doll

Princess

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,590 posts

Posted 31 January 2015 - 11:44 PM

I think actually what I said about it seeming to be an issue affecting France rather than necessarily a 3dx issue was contextual but I've clearly offended you at some point before...you even used bold on me lol

*steps off the thread before it degenerates further*

#35 Guest_Arya_*

Guest_Arya_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 January 2015 - 11:48 PM

*Her posts meter roll to 1,025, she seems happy*

#36 Guest_Skar_*

Guest_Skar_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 January 2015 - 11:53 PM

Btw thanks to the dev team for moving the forum.

Good job and smart move.

*thumb up*
  • Ashbash likes this

#37 Guest_RobT_*

Guest_RobT_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 February 2015 - 12:46 AM

Basking in all the forum love...

Great job dev team. Like it

#38 Teana

Teana

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 01 February 2015 - 12:59 AM

Arya, why this aggression?

People here are explaining you that this issue concerns your Internet access provider, if you have a problem with that you don't have to agress people here, especially people that are indeed polit and nice, like Doll has been towards you.

But now I can say "useless craps" too. I am french, and I am concerned since I have some issue connecting to the forum since it moved. My little point: there is a support here, we can contact them instead of complaining here, and see what they say. And there is a chance that their answer would be that the issue is on our internet access provider.

And assault and insult people here won't resolve anything and is against the forum rules I think.

• Hudson, Doll, chaostika and 1 other like this

#39 Guest_Arya_*

Guest_Arya_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 February 2015 - 01:30 AM

Well I wasn't exactly against the rules. I didn't say any insult. If you know what is an insult of course. I was probably unpleasant, surely. 

I send two tickets allready. No answer after 24h for each. That's why I'm now complaining here.

I stop my "assault" but it's easy to arrive after this argue and to show your "good intention". You are feeding it.

I often did congrats the devs but now I'm very disappointed and it's my right. If you don't agree with it, I'm sorry to hear that.

I won't say anything else because in any case, I will be wrong.

#40 Guest_Skar_*

Guest_Skar_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 February 2015 - 01:39 AM

The problem is NOT the game... Will I had to give a networking course on that forum ?

Here is some solutions : 

Your ISP (Orange) fix there own routing and latency issues

Change your Internet Service Provider. By moving to Free, by exemple. 

Either 3dxchat owner move the game to another datacenter that is reachable by your ISP

You can use a VPN also, which you did already. 

Those are possible solution. 

Asking to 3dxchat to fix the network problem your ISP might have is just starting to sound silly. 

• Teana and chaostika like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 3dxchat, forum

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users