3DXChat Community

Community polls and developer promises.

Riela

So there's new patch and there's very amazing cuddle F/M pose.

I want to ask our dear development. What happened?

There was big community poll and everyone voted

http://3dxchat.com/forum/index.php?/topic/720-vote-for-sex-1/

F/F clearly won.

Yet there was 1 Female pose since then, and again new pose is M/F only?

Why do we have these community polls when you devs don't even work on what's been voted for?

The new pose is awesome don't get me wrong. But why it isn't like other 2 cuddle poses for all orientations?

Considering the last few updates were for F/F /M/F M/M it is only fair to continue that way once again.

Then no one is going to complain if all orientation are going to get same treatment instead of asking us to vote and then not delivering.

Oh well at least it isn't another anal pose...

And yes I am going to rant since I pay same money as everyone else does and this is clear lie from development side.

The vote was and FF pose was added to the animations , but it would be more logical now add 3some .

Voting does not give 100% result ..

Agree , new pose was awesome :wub:  , many ppl like it , but here coin about 2 sides . FF have 6 true lesbians poses (+1 soon) , FMM have just 2 poses and FFM just 2 too and was close to win btw .

Would be great to add "ingame voiting sistem" (as in blade&soul for exemple) if it needed .

Wow, nice to see devs realized that they can make everybody happy with any kind of little animation. As animations aka interactions is the most important thing in a game like this, and they don't need new resources to make, and as we can see every bit of new animation are so very well welcomed by the players, i suggest to do a lot of them from any kind ;)