3DXChat Community

True friends

xCHEYAX

I thought it would never happen. Here on this cyber world. After so many fakes an lier. I miss question found a true friend. OMG yes here in this place of love an affection. I a women of many feels have the

one. Sorry I can't share her name. She is the one that love. Yes here on 3DX I have found her. Xxxx

writtn in terms past week on this and inspired by cheya, skydiver, riela, neomi, thana, discOstu, tipsy, erikaspencer, 4only1, eddster, twiggy , slapass and alot more to mention besides surrogates and my first 6 months in here

bishop3.jpg

Title: Fakes, liars and true friends
 additional content:

• desterra
  • alt chars
  • illusions
  • surrogates
  • offtopic
  • sarcasm
  • dreams

I thought it would never happen. Here on this cyber world. After so many fakes an lier. I miss question found a true friend. OMG yes here in this place of love an affection. I a women of many feels have the one. Sorry I can't share her name. She is the one that love. Yes here on 3DX I have found her. Xxxx

[Lill, big silly you, of course it can happen here!!!]
hy u think besides that, im also still here and thats one of the main reason from 4 and # 1. for me still playing here in the first case....silly me sometimes^^

[You "just" have to find]
them and there quiet a few here!! however, real people are never fake, and fake people are never real! so, is it a good thing to have fake people in this virtual world?! unfortunaly id say yes, well atleast like that, it helps you to find out, who your real friends really are!! you actually could make many, many movies of in here, with all that very, very good hollywood that one sometimes sees and feels here like: 'the attack of the killer alts' or '3dx alt heartsaw massacre' or a nother monthly journal for looney in altchar userdiaries like: 'fakest alt char of the month' or even a book, blog or even prolouge for skydyver to write as 'alt faker III - return to desterra | chapter 2: bikergirl hunts down techalts', lol.

biker%20girl.jpg?id=55610133

Desterra Prologue. Fantasy creative writing, non sexual, so far...

[After some time]
here and experinces that might hurt, cause some just give a sh***, u can find "your circle" of well known, good and deeper friends or even more! depending on what one expects here or wants and actually its just like "outside at the fresh air", that some ppl come in ur live as a blessing and some only as a lession and through "these lessions" one sometimes, eventually, then easily knows, who or what is what and for which filmcompany they are working for! means, after a while, you can lean back, have ur fun and laugh in their faces! tell them to move on and enjoy their show...hmm, yummi, yummi popcorn, where?!

popcorn-cinema.jpg

[Watch out this year] + [best altchar sentence of the year]
"hellooooooo im new here" and id say, 'yeah sure, move on, sry but ur standing in my sun and i dont like shade, just move on please and save the time of both of us, thx! ps: come back in 3 months if so and sry, dont take it personal bla bla!!' i really feel sry, if ur guyz are really new, but thats the price we all pay with multiple chars and multiple accounts and watch out this year quyz, cause u saw the price of the 3dxchat gamingcards and you know what that could mean, lol!? so see you all at the movies for a good show with: "alt invasion II" broadcasting soon all over the world and in every country and dont forget your dramapopcorn! see u there and meet me in the first front row, center...of course, after im back to flop into my surrogate @ 3dx^^

surrogates_pod-flv.jpg

[surrogates and 3DXCchat]
would humanity be better off if we all plugged into an artificial reality where our dreams, nightmares, dramas and fantasies can come true? in a strange way surrogates and 3DXchat attempt to explore that question. with vague flashes of minority report, the matrix, and i robot. surrogates like 3dx plugs us into a bizarre world lived through robotic and digital versions of ourselves, of what we have inside of us or what we imagine we could be or want to be on the outside and how we feel inside. besides fakes, liars, multiple altchars and accounts, but also true friends, 3dxchat and surrogates answers the new-age-old question, of what life would be like, if we could live inside a video game vicariously, through actual people. both film and game question our belief, that fantasy and illusions would be better than reality, but which one does it more successfully? id say to surrogates -> watch the movie and about 3dxchat, just like the douglas commercial here in germany: come in and find out!

hair.jpg?id=55821448

[offtopic sarcasm]
maybe when u read this in the far future and blow away the dust of this topic, the ignore function for brainless surrogates will be working probably already! maybe sins will look like a real hardrock cafe and u could also play texas holdm on the tables there and actully, really temporarily ignore a blowjob next to u, before they squirt all over ur cards as u play, or in ur face as u chat! or ur bowling ball, in the back of nc, would actually really hit the pins and it wouldnt slip away in spermpuddles, just like you sometimes do on the dancefloor there! besides that, u will maybe already have all poses for all genders and a alot of non sexual poses and all chars will maybe look so different, cause of mindblowing customization options and an awesome amount of breathtaking clothing selections for all genders, so that even our shemales, if they arive at all, will look like assbitchn hot and sexy sluts or lovely angels and unicornes! maybe ppl will look actully really unique with cloths, body and face or even tatoos and maybe ur userhome 3 and 4 will already have a shower to have sex in, adjustable day and night or lightsettings that one prefers or even flickering candles and maybe a open fireplace besides a big garden with a pool for parties and ur friends or even ur partner and friends can use one of the two or three spare rooms to go afk or fuk their brains out! not to mention home 5 or 6 where u also have privat beach spots for a romantic evening with or without heart- or brainfuks, as usual with ur prefered weather, day, night and lightsettings or hang around there with ur friends or have awesome parties with music that one prefers! U will also already be able to finally kick/tempban or permban ppl from there or simply just setup a password for ur own room and areas and sort your friendlist the way you want it to be!

[Last and also to mention, the huge varity of usermade content]
that makes every game just much more play- and enjoyable, as any stock vanilla version of a game and please do contribute to ur fav modders and djs then! but not with ingame gold, atleast not at this point of time, cause what u wanna buy from it at all ha, ha, once ur already paying 20bucks a month if u dont grab the special offer prices!?! so, as u see, u maybe joined here and u already have all this!!! right now, its just "a dream" for some ppl and one needs patience for a lot of that stuff, that still has or maybe will be implemented and thats why i bought 7 gamingcards
(joking...but who knows^^) and ill see u in the game till 2022! hopefully with all that content and optional settings and if u think, u can piss me off with one of ur fake alts, ill hunt ur mainchar down, with my 20 bikergirl tikas^^
[/offtopic sarcasm]

hugs from "outside" and nice weekend @ll

ps: dont get me wrong, i also have an "alt", only difference is, i told everyone that i think should know and is  worth knowing it and sometimes i just need a break to dance, dance, dance without a billion chats coming down on me and besides that, i dont play and lie on ppl and their feelings and hearts, cause that only shows, that you just simply havnt got one...just sayin! and shoud i have forgottn to tell ya, well, feel free to ask me anytime when im back, its no secret once meanwhile hundreds of ppl know by now

;)

I would rather be real, crazy and a lill weird,
than fake and stupid like some bitches!!

(^.^) if me frist come in here so lucky my family marc ask me try using he account id on skype. and now me try make my using my personal e-mail awesome.. but with new username coz im save at old data base like him pw and id lose my pc after unistall. and no problem just luck meet good friends in here.. Why me used my real and anything about me real coz for be your self at me real. why me using mask coz so many people using face inside mask. greeting everyone. Miss Olga thank you so much about last coz im really tired. <3 Gene. Maelstrom, skydiver, marco,Olga, ashbah etc... wasalam..