3DXChat Community

The Chronicles of Callista

Callista

(Hi all! So, I’m new around here and decided to try my hand at writing some stuff about Callista, my character as I get into.. I’ve written stuff before but this is the first time I try my hand at something more erotic so if you have some constructive feedback to give please do! I’ve decided to start with some of her background up until the point I’ve started her first real descriptive experience.. So here it goes)

Prologue: The Cocoon and the Butterfly

The Cocoon

**3 years ago**

Look at her, and look well, a caucasian 15 year old average sized girl dressed in a casual, not-much-revealing, dress. In her face one can notice slavic facial features, a blonde straight hair tied in a bun style, and a serious… perhaps repressed?... look on her grass green eyes, her body is thin but curvy, with slightly above average breasts and a bubble butt that bumps the rear of her dress’ skirt a little more backwards than it would normally be.. thanks to her mom’s genes. She’s at the mirror staring at her optical clone as if she was going to say something that would turn a 180º on her life. She seems disappointed that the no answer comes from the girl’s lips.. and they mutually sigh.

The bathroom she’s standing is a big room, decorated with expensive (and mostly not-used) towels with intrinsicate designs – obviously custom crafted by some renowed figure in the field – the floor is so clean that one could even see her white and prudish panties in reflection if they cared enough to find the right angle. The frame on the mirror is covered in gold and all the wood in the furniture is made of west Indian mahogany. Indeed, the girl’s appearance was that of someone who’s never faced financial discomfort before and her posture resembled that of an upper-class woman, something that was clearly imprinted on her during the upbringing… or the tutoring.

The Butterfly

**A few days ago**

Look at her, and look well, a caucasian 18 year old girl… barely into adulthood, you’ll recognize the slavic features and and the grass green eyes.. but this girl’s blonde hair is loose, her hairstyle a bit undone, split and messy… but her expression is the most noticeable difference: it’s flushed red in pleasure, her mouth slightly open and letting out soft moans and gasps… Oh, and she’s also naked, her body in shape and the belly toned from frequent exercise. The bubbly butt firm, round and tasty.

She’s at a bathroom, a modest and slightly dirty bathroom, she’s holding her hands on the sink watching her optical clone on the tooth brush cabinet’s mirror. Behind her is a tall what’s-his-name-again sliding his condom-covered cock on her moist pussy, causing lewd wet sounds to come out of it. She lets on the rhythm of their act.. “Mmm, ohhh, ahh” echoing and reverbating on the wall, intercalled with occasional lewd pleas “Faster… Oh.. Faster”, “Pound me… slap me like a bitch, leave a mark in my ass”.

The Cocoon

**3 years ago**

She steps out of the bathroom, another day, another class. “Took you long enough” Says a young male voice with cue of impatience, her violin instructor was sitting by the Victorian table with two violin cases resting by it. The boy was young, a year or - at a stretch, two - her elder perhaps? Kinda cute she admitted, curly light brown hair, light brown eyes and Scandinavian features on his face, had a so-so thin body. The boy was a young prodigy from Europe, critically acclaimed, as one would know if they were enthusiasts in the field.. for the average Joe in the streets he was just a name they heard in passing one or twice. The tone of his voice was that of someone who’s forgotten what it was not having everyone rushing to his every whim, a person to whom waiting was a task reserved for the “mundanes”, not exactly the kind of person who would agree to be a private tutor but… well… money: it has a way of creating possibilities. One couldn’t expect him to be anything different really, he was a genius, true, but was also young and immature, the early success clearly miles up in his head.

“Yes, it took.” She pretended not to notice the boy’s petulance as she answered and kept her posture, it was one of the skills she picked over the years of posing as her father’s doll in those social gatherings full of fake smiles and sharp tongues that her family would either throw or attend. He was just one more tutor, a famous and unnaturally talented one, but a tutor regardless. Someone who would be gone as soon as she learned the skill or her father’s whims called for a new hobby for her. But this one, she didn’t want him gone just yet, he annoyed her as much of the others but at least he was a eye candy, she also liked the tense looks he gave her whenever she was too close to him. For all his success as a violinist, he didn’t have any with the fairer sex… no, tsk tsk.. being at so many classical music performances at such a young age left little time for him to pursue anything but his studies and career. Deep down she related to that, a boy of his talent must have had to cope with a lot of pressure from a demanding parent.. or parents.. not really that different from herself, the sole difference between them was that at some point he embraced the role and thrived, something she didn’t. “All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy… and Jacqueline an even duller girl.” she thought and, for all her faked indifference, laughed.

“I don’t believe I caught the punch line” said the violinist in his usual petulance, picking up the case of his violin and turning his back to the extra one. She didn’t say anything, she proceeded to lean over in the boy’s direction as if she intended to pick her own violin without pushing him aside first. It was a talent she didn’t know she had up until that point… to move teasingly close to someone, driving primitive urges up their brains. The violinist eyes locked on hers for a short while, a very short while, before they descended into her modest cleavage. She could feel his arousal: the irregular breathing, tense muscles in the face, how long had the boy lusted for her? But there was *one* little bit she wasn’t yet sure of, so she checked, by faking a clumsy fall on him. Wrapped in his arms, her hips close to his crotch she could finally take the doubt away -he was hard… oh… throbbing in fact.. the question arose again: how long had he lusted for her? The question this time rising her own arousal as well as the moist in her panties increased, her nipples starting to tense.. how long could the two young humans be in that situation and resist?

They stood like that for a while, awkwardly aroused, in a very “inappropriate” position, what if someone caught them? It wasn’t like they were alone in the mansion, heck, the door wasn’t even *locked*. But neither of them moved, until the boy laid his arms on her shoulder, “We really should b-“, she sealed his lips with her right index finger and pushed herself closer to him, her breasts pressed against his chest and her hips feeling the volume down his crotch. And just like that their lips met, as awkwardly as they could in their inexperience, yet “right” enough that it didn’t diminished their lust for each other.. and it was like that, awkward but “right”, that she made him a man and he made her a woman..

(Aaaand that’s it for now, there is more to come, but still in the drafts. Decided to call it off in here ‘cause… well first time sex is just too awkward for me to get into detail without crossing from erotic to comical lol. Tell me what you think)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...