3DXChat Community

Secret Places

Guest Larrygair

Guest Larrygair

Just throwing this out there.

I am really excited by the possibility of secret places like the beach mountaintop.

How many of you have found secret places? Where? Were they subsequently closed?

What do you think about officially adding them in (listening dev's?)

Maybe only two at a time could enter to prevent overcrowding?

Sounds to me like a great challenge for you and a special friend to do together other than look silly on the dance floor like me...

Thoughts?

there are no secret placesthere is a door not closed properlyand if we talk about the miracle in the open forum, the doors can be closed finallyif you know what I meanmy talkative friend.

No, let's talk about it.

Let's ask why there are these wide open spaces (probably encompassing more space than the rest of the 3dx world put together) that exist but aren't available to everyone, only to those that know the key (which had to have been provided by a dev, or associate, at some time or other anyway).

The only sensible reason the devs would make it off-limits is that they don't want people going there and, obviously, they know that people do go there.

I understand "quests," where experience gained through playing the game leads you to an ultimate goal and you don't want everyone knowing the process as it effectively spoils the game but this is hardly that same type of game.

Open the new zone(s) up to everyone or close them off. 

Guest Larrygair

No, let's talk about it.

Let's ask why there are these wide open spaces (probably encompassing more space than the rest of the 3dx world put together) that exist but aren't available to everyone, only to those that know the key (which had to have been provided by a dev, or associate, at some time or other anyway).

The only sensible reason the devs would make it off-limits is that they don't want people going there and, obviously, they know that people do go there.

I understand "quests," where experience gained through playing the game leads you to an ultimate goal and you don't want everyone knowing the process as it effectively spoils the game but this is hardly that same type of game.

Open the new zone(s) up to everyone or close them off. 

I agree.

Why should there not be official secret places?

Are they afraid that we will leave trash on the ground?

L.

there is no secret from developers and recently this topic has been discussed on the forum. if you have the desire you can get there without any problems - no inspections of the retina and fingerprints on the entrance, I assure you. 

just don't be lazy to communicate with people and to notice details