3DXChat Community

Black Banana Club [BBC] [[RP FORM NEEDED]]

Evans

Black Banana Club [bBC] is open Mother fuc*** ! 

826ea84ad57e6436.jpg

- Open to wan skin girls !

- Open to matt skin bro !

Join in ! And don't forget the lubricant and towels !

Only 10$ the entrance ! Free for girls ! (of course its just rp ;))

[RP IS REALLY NEEDED, IN THAT ROOM YOU WILL DESCRIBE A LOT AND WHRITE OFF ACTIONS INTO **]

black-cock-white-sluts-victoria-sin.jpg

"I open this room this eve, Tell me if you'r interested ! My nick in the game : Ridchard"

You have 3 topics in "User Diaries" and two of them is dead . We have topic for clubs/events/parties .

I am not criticizing but just give to understand that you can make the forum better but not worse .

In the past, "user diaries" was a novelty , something special and interesting , now it starts to look like a dustbin .

User Diaries is not the right place to advertise clubs Evans

User Diaries is not the right place to advertise clubs Evans

That's why I hinted to him about the news and pictures here , let them try to make a diary here :rolleyes: 

Or we have this topic by mr. Skar for example ---> http://3dxchat.com/forum/index.php?/topic/893-house-party-bulletin-board/

Edited by Loonie

With pleasure Chick73 ;)

So we have now 14 girls who said yes to enter in the club, but 0 men ! Damn ! 

Come on Guys ! Subscribe to our private club to meet & fuck some chicks !!! 

1422056721-sans-titre-sdsddsqsdq.jpg

You can meet me to join us at nightclub, my name is Ridchard, the party will go on almost each eve around 20h (GMT+1)

'So we have now 14 girls who said yes to enter in the club, but 0 men ! Damn !'

Well, you should be happy, you are going to be the only guy.

I will send you a bottle of sidenafil citrate, you probably need it.

But I have a question first: what is wrong with black girls that you only want to fuck the white ones?

2 guys talk over their last party

Dude : The doors will open soon, and what the hell i see ?... 2 Qeues, one with so many girls that i can't count them.. skirts, thongs, high heels, some professional whores are here too.. Bro stares at them in the other queue, ready for action... They all want it.. Girls tease the guys..  then and finaly the doors open. Everybody come in, girls start dancing, Tease tease tease !! Damn the skirts float, ass'r revealed...

- RandomGuy : And then ? After ?!...

- Dude : What'r you expecting ?... We have play cards and watch TV ... *he laughs, mocking* Serously.. You should come bro...

1422293120-1.jpg1422293176-4.jpg1422293119-3.jpg1422293120-2.jpg

SORRY IF IM NOT IN THE GOOD TOPIC, IF A MODERATOR CAN MOVE ITS OK ! 

SORRY IF IM NOT IN THE GOOD TOPIC, IF A MODERATOR CAN MOVE ITS OK ! 

caution-beware-sign.jpg

grab a helmet

- incoming offtopic -

the thing is, there isnt even that proper area for clubs in this forum!! the only one it would or could fit is:

Events and Activities

Party time!

but, although its also a "party" its about a club! maybe it should be called:

User Diaries and Clubs

Diaries and Clubs of 3DXChat members

or or or or!! naaaaa, not in user diaries! or?!?

but what do i know or care anymore now! i once started betting @ 50 $ in this forum in some of my posts, at the end like in here now in summer/autum. and i even went up to 500 $ / € or even more in those posts at the end to check and see IF SOMETHINGS EVER get moved when "they" read it in here or there! and also i once was a dreamer like j.lennon and others here in this forum, but thats over, atleast for now! i better go and catch some fresh air outside and u bet i will^^ but still, i havnt got that much money for myself atm, but if this topic gets moved or anything else in here, i will bet a 3DXChat Gift Card to give to a member, that does a lot in here for the community, whiles others "just" noodle arround, or to give to someone, who has not to much money and less than me atm!! but im pretty sure, this wont happen! just like a lill re-structure in here and so ill spend the money on myself i guess ha ha...i had better laughs in here! whatever, but maybe loonie is also right and she needs pics for her journal, so leave it as it is!?!? but who am i? make up your own minds if u care, i also have my own and other forums and communities and if im not something, than its "the" FP (forumpolice), i have a own badge, but not here, lol! and i dont wont one here!! i just fukn care silly me and give ppl maybe something to think about, to make it better for all of us!  thats all!! but its usless anyway here, sometimes atleast, cause u know, virtual sexgame and so, silly me...always forgets and tika is/was right...sex, sex, sex ,sex, sex! atleast not always and all the time, at any cost and nothing else and not for all hehee, so now go out there and:

1fwide-l.jpg

maybe a last thing, cause also i dont get it:

But I have a question first: what is wrong with black girls that you only want to fuck the white ones?

but u know what!? its none of my business, you wont see me or my char gettn fu*** in there anyway for sure, but maybe it just turns you or others on, so have fun enjoy and use condoms hehee  and yes good idea elvis for an item to buy and remind ppl for their security in RL for gold here hmmm maybe 10 xgold for one condom lol

*waves and pops out after u bet last post in here today*

ps:

dont nail me on the cross

for going 3-4 times offtopic, in offtopic area in 6 months, lol, thx!

offtopicpostibcxl6e2q7j.jpg

if you  look at the daily offtopic thread and post bombings all over this forum

and nobody moves it! no, not a nother bet^^, but lets see, if or when all the areas and posts

in the whole 3dxchat forum, have so many bombcrators and look like the moon down there in the pic ; )

yeah, i know, going for fresh air^^ i will now, bb, over and out

ww2_bomb_craters.jpg

ps2:

sry for the "big OT bomb" after many, many weeks again!

but i just felt like, and it looks like in that pic on the left :D

feel free to delete...and a 1000 bucks on that it wont *laughing*

dont u dare spoiler and tellm, ill skin ya hehee

Off topic:

So, chaostika and Loonie have said this here and on other threads and I feel kinda like reinforcing it. I don’t want to come across as picky or rude, but this isn’t really the forum section for clubs, not if it’s called “User Diaries” that is. Having said that though, isn’t there a way we can perhaps push for the creation of an appropriate area for posting clubs? Or perhaps the creation of user groups? I say the latter because these forums have very similar (if not flat out identical, and not in a bad way I might add) structure to other online boards I frequent/used to frequent and in there we have user groups which peeps can use to discuss whatever they feel like discussing among themselves, I can see a good use for user groups here (pun unintended… or maybe not ^^) specially in the form of clubs. I don’t know if the devs come to these parts of the boards, but my suggestion stands regardless.