3DXChat Community

Actions for boobs?

Souna

I just asking why isnt there any interest with breasts in the game !!

fondling the breasts something important in sex

I think they should add some actions with boobs as soon as they can

What you think guys ?

1.jpg

You are not alone , there are topics with this and Yes it should , but don't have time on this update i think .

All want something and it is incredibly a lot . If you know what is 3ds max , you can try to do something .

Edited by Loonie

The real likely reason is because they can't.

We already had height sizes removed cause it clearly caused problems it didn't work properly and in " pose " everyone shrunk.

It is likely same reason there's no penis slider as well either technical limitation or something else..

And I don't think devs want to adjust from almost zero size breast to those watermelons people walk with.

Also if you notice almost every single breast size clips to other person, they would have to rework I guess whole way the breast work in this game. I don't see that happening.

Even if it would not be technical problem the time is better spent to make 5 more poses than adjusting every pose for different breast.

We already had height sizes removed cause it clearly caused problems it didn't work properly and in " pose " everyone shrunk.

It is likely same reason there's no penis slider as well either technical limitation or something else..

And I don't think devs want to adjust from almost zero size breast to those watermelons people walk with.

Also if you notice almost every single breast size clips to other person, they would have to rework I guess whole way the breast work in this game. I don't see that happening.

Even if it would not be technical problem the time is better spent to make 5 more poses than adjusting every pose for different breast.

m_bC-_e7BAU.jpg

Yes youre right.. its really hard to do

Ever played any game by eroge developer Illusion? They nailed things like breast fondling and tit jobs quite nicely. And if what I've seen of Sex Devil so far, I think they're up to the challenge.

Ever played any game by eroge developer Illusion? They nailed things like breast fondling and tit jobs quite nicely. And if what I've seen of Sex Devil so far, I think they're up to the challenge.

How long are you here?

I am here for year, I and I saw lots from time back, how people here submited their own content and pushed for animations, updates so did old mods. I saw devs do lots of fuckups and ppl submiting them poses. Its not question if they are up to it but if they want to even bother, So idk what you seen so far but what I seen in year is one big mess of updates at best.

ps. I know what illusion games can do, I know what this game could potentially do but interrest or skill isnt here.

How long are you here?

I am here for year, I and I saw lots from time back, how people here submited their own content and pushed for animations, updates so did old mods. I saw devs do lots of fuckups and ppl submiting them poses. Its not question if they are up to it but if they want to even bother, So idk what you seen so far but what I seen in year is one big mess of updates at best.

ps. I know what illusion games can do, I know what this game could potentially do but interrest or skill isnt here.

Tbh.. I haven't been here that long and I may be slightly biased, honeymoon/ohmygodlookshinynewthingtoplaywith period and all that jazz ^^... but I have seen a few of other western sex game developers and wasn't exactly impressed with what they could produce. SexDevil's come up with more realistic animations than most so I'm optimistic. Let's just see for how long.

Tbh.. I haven't been here that long and I may be slightly biased, honeymoon/ohmygodlookshinynewthingtoplaywith period and all that jazz ^^... but I have seen a few of other western sex game developers and wasn't exactly impressed with what they could produce. SexDevil's come up with more realistic animations than most so I'm optimistic. Let's just see for how long.

I wont argue the artstyle, artdirection, is really best, Animations range from great to poor (drinking for example or grabbing bottle) so yes I agree they are at the moment at the top of the graphics genre.

They can produce amazing stuff... the problem is if they only want to.

For example look at this page

http://3dxchat.com/updates.html

you can see there wasnt 1 animation (sexual or non sexual) from the end of march to the august 21 (for most ortientations or july 9th for 1 pose M/ F) that's almost half year.

So I am not trying to say that the content is lacking in quality which is not except few clippings and bugs but that update speed is here quite...you know... not here... Usually updates happen after big chuck of community comes and start to bitch about lack of content saying they unsubscribe.

So my point was I don;t think it's worth spending next 9 months for reworking how breasts work here and in the end get perhaps 1 pose out of it and no other update as well cus devs are kinda know to tunnel to one feature and ignore all others on side. I also don't think they would do it... just my opinion from someone who been here ages that's all.

Touching, fondling breasts, stroking legs and asses, licking ears, slapping, etc...

I'd LOVE to see "small variations" added to the existing poses, but that would take a lot of reworking the poses. Given the fact that some poses/animations still don't look right after being in the game for over a year, I'm not holding my breath.

Guest Larrygair

I'm surprised it's not already a feature and as Tanya states above, "...stroking legs and asses, licking ears..."

These are all things I manually add to chat lines in game, but it would be nice to see them animated or at least a button that drops the appropriate character set into a chat line and sends it (e.g. <playful spank>)

I can't imagine IRL NOT using any or all of these as foreplay or during sex.

Every time.

L.

to have interaction with boobs you need to have a specific "collision box" attached to eatch "boobs bones" (yes boobs have bones in virtual worlds ! :P). it sound pretty simple at the first looks, they dev go add the box !! But then comes the issues :

- physics of the boobs or how to avoid sending them into an endless boucing move each time your touch them :o (yes it could be fun to see :P )

- box need to have a variable size to match the boobs size

- interactions of the box with clothes mesh/objects or you could see boobs "wriggling" in the bra/corset because of endless hits (yes pretty fun sight too ^_^ )

Yes i would like to see interactions with "boobs" (fondling, rubbing, nibbling, licking,...) but i do not want to be the guy with a huge headach trying to add it in game with a relatively nice and realistic effect ;)