118 members have voted

1. 1. My favourite location is

• Club
    • Beach
    • BDSM
    • Yacht
    • Island
    • My apartments :)

It is a tough choice to make as each area has its own appeal and the right people can make any area fun. I ended up voting for the club because in real I love dancing and enjoy music. It is also very dependent on a persons mood as Veronica mentioned above, and at the end of the day each area has its own atmosphere which can be altered quickly with the right people present :)  :)  

Guest Mattttt

I would have to say Bdsm, it is where I met most of my friends and the atmospher and fire place are great... Also was involved in some pretty interesting spin the bottle/truth or dare games there lol oh good relaxing music too

I like the Club as my favorite Location, is a good Place for have fun, make fun and get a flirt with good music.

But the Beach is a nice Place too, it is a big map with nice small places where one has much silence :)

For me, I'd say it's a tie between the club and the yacht. The Yacht is where i first met some of my best friends on 3dx. The club was my fave place because we all used to play kiss or strip once upon a time and it was such a laugh. It's also my fave place because of those tall, lamp things. Me and those lamps/lights go waaay back -wink wink nudge nudge-

Guest Rukyaa

I like the BDSM club because there is a stage and the bottle game . With the right peoples , this game is really fun . I like the club too because i like to dance  :D . The beach need slow music .

I like the BDSM club because there is a stage and the bottle game . With the right peoples , this game is really fun . I like the club too because i like to dance  :D . The beach need slow music .

The beach  has no ,so one can hear nature sounds, birds, ocean etc, all other places have music. You also have the option of hearing music form your own browser or any media  player.

The beach  has no ,so one can hear nature sounds, birds, ocean etc, all other places have music. You also have the option of hearing music form your own browser or any media  player.

and let not forget the humping sound which I think also count as sounds of nature. ;)