3DXChat Community

My First Story

RedJewel

The School Girl

Clair walk into the Classroom, staring straight at the Teacher as she heading for his Desk at the front of the room, folding her arms and rolling her eyes , Ok MR, Simmons I’m here, What do you want to speak to me about?

MR, Simmons sits forward elbows on desk, Clair it’s your grades, they have fallen off in this last semester and with the finals coming up , Clair listening began to walk around room arms still folded staring hard at MR, Simmons, Clair was wearing a white shirt unbutton at top ,with ablue tie slightly lose, plaid blue/green skirt, crew shocks, and a pair of Mary Jane heels, MR, Simmons you see Clair that’s why I called you here, sitting back in his chair he picks up her paper, looks up at her and says look I want you to see this rising his arm to hand her the paper, but instead of reaching for it she headed round the desk where he was standing and lend in very close to him so she could see, she looks him in the eyes and smiles MR, Simmons that’s not so bad, his pulse starts to race he can smell her mmm, his mouth water swallowing hard , he speaks Clair please take a seat , Staring seriously at her this is your last chance to pull up this grade, Clair begin walking smiles then says don’t you think I know that, The light shining from her beautiful hazel eyes, bouncing off her well butted Honey colored skin , and her ever soft long flowing Dark Brown hair, legs so long looked endless, with hips that would make any man cry, her lips so pink plump and well glossed , he looks at he as he watch her lips part and close mmm beads of sweat, as Clair heads back to the desk to sit , she passes the chair and sits on the desk , smiling a sly smile she cross her legs , flicks her hair back , lens on one hand backwards and says, MR, Simmons, all this you have been telling me I already know, I did it on purpose to get your attention, which by this time she surly had it, swallowing deep he was looking at her legs he answer in a startled oh and why would you do that? Clair and yes by the way you have it Nervous stare, she speaks you know MR, Simmons I’ve had my eye on you for a while now biting down on her bottem lip, I’ve wanted you for a long time she licks her lips as he watch her speak everything is moving in slow motion yet he is breathing fast , seems to me you feeling the same way, yes, and I right? Pulse racing he speaks saying Clair we can’t I’m your before he can say another word Clair kisses him, kissing he back whisper Clair mmm we can’t she whisper back still kissing him looking in his eyes yes we can , we are just keep kissing me I won’t tell I promise , I have been dreaming of doing this a long time please don’t say no, eyes widen, I will be gone next week you will never see me again, what do you mean never he says now holding her touching her, you bad girl you , you did all this for me ? smiles yes MR, SimmonsI got bad grades on purpose , now all I have to do is answer all correct and I will pass, kiss, mmm Clair you young body is so soft so firm squeezing her breast through her shirt , mmm you smell so good unbuttoning her shirt , he open it stands back to get a good look the cool breeze of the air cause her nipples to harden she moans as he kiss her neck closing and opening her eyes chills run down her back causing her to shake , he continue to kiss neck, shoulder , breast , nipple looking up he say you have beautiful Breast, I want to taste them , she just smiles shaking her head yes he open his mouth licking them she moans that feels so good she tells him he looks into her eyes licking one then the other she has a dreamy eyed look mmm don’t stop god that feels so good she tells him, breathing fast he reaches down pulling her pink lace panties off, you want this don’t you Clair, Yes MR, Simmons I do he kiss down her stomach looking in her eyes running tongue around her navel you sure? Yes I’m sure quivering at his every touch please, good that what I want to hear, tell me your my Nasty bad girl, kissing, shaking aching for him she replies I’m your Nasty little Girl, and what do you want? Hmm, Smacking her ass she moans, I want you to fuck me you do don’t you , you nasty little cunt , do you want me to suck your little tight pussy open it up for you? Yes, he reaches down his cock throbbing he wants her so bad

Caressing her honey golden ass cheeks he pulls her forward so he pussy is right in his face, he licks her clit her head falls back moans legs shaking she holds her breath, he licks then such taken her pearly pink clit in his mouth munching down on it she moans loud trying to pull out of his grip but he has her, he stops and tells her to relax, enjoy it let me make you cum like a real woman , she shakes her head lips quivering nails digging into the dark mahogany desk he sticks his finger in her pussy sliding it in and out he ask her if she would like to taste, she says ew No , he tell her come on I want you see how you taste to me how sweet you are looking at him um ok still sucking she pulls up to taste mmm, so Clair tell me have you ever fucked anyone before? She answer yes, licking what did you think of it, it was ok MR, Simmons, tell me did he lick this sweet pussy of yours? NO , hmm how old was he 15, oh well that’s why he was a boy, well Clair now you have a man and I’m going to make you see things you never thought you would, he puts his finger back in flicking her clit with his tongue rubbing slow making her Tremble she begins to move in a Rhythmic style as if she hear music moans MR, Simmons this is so good I love it Pulling him in with her legs he looks up are you ready to be fucked by a real man, smiling looking up at him I’ve been ready, he slaps her cheek , suck a nasty little slut you are , I’m going to fuck that tight hole of yours,

Hello Friend I have a new story for you about 2 women it's my 2nd Story hope you all like it :)

As Paula lit the last few candles round her bedroom, she looked up and noticed the clock. Ruby should be home any minute now. She spread a few more rose petals around the dark candle lit room and winked as she caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror .Smiling she runs her hand through her Dark Brown Hair runs her hands down her Honey brown skin, she has on favorite Black 6 inch heels, her matching Black lace Tea shirt with matching Boxer shorts, slightly covering her Bra Red buttons down the front. It perfectly touched her body in all the right place and she had it open a little showing just enough of her Honey Colored breasts.

She heard the sound of Rubies truck pulling up and peeked out the window. Sure enough, Ruby was finally home. Smiling She threw the remaining rose petals on the red wood four poster bed, then quickly turned off the other lights and check one last time to make sure everything was perfect. She heard Ruby coming up the stairs, so she made her way to the door and opened it just in time.

The door swung open and she bit her lip, happy to see the love of her life. Ruby tried to speak, but she placed her lips over Ruby’s lips and whispers, "Shh. Don't say a word baby. Just follow me."

She took Ruby by the hand and led her to the bed. Tonight was going to be special. Ruby was finally back home from a long trip and Paula wanted to make sure nothing spoiled the mood.

Kissing Ruby She Slowly takes off her Black Leather jacket, she pulls back smiling  and playfully pushes her to the bed. Then she turned around and swayed to the music, loving that she is watching, she bends over just enough so Ruby can see her Honey Breast underneath the buttoned Tee. Ruby licked her lips and smacked Paula's ass. Paula moaned a little as she stands up and began unbuttoning her tee. She turned around facing her girlfriend staring into her eyes leaned over her, passionately kissing her lips .She ask are you ready baby? She runs her hands up her body and started to undress her. She pulled Ruby's shirt up over her head and began kissing her neck. Ruby sat up as Paula straddled her lap. Paula reached behind her back and unhooked her bra. Ruby began placing kisses down her body as the Bra fell to the floor.

Paula pushed Ruby back on the Blood Red Covers and unbuttons her White pants moving back she stands and sliding them off. Ruby grabbed her hands and stopped her. She stood up and laid Paula on the bed, kissing all over her body. She ran her hands down to her Pelvis and kissed her body as she pulled her down further. Paula lifts her legs so Ruby could see her Glory. Ruby Smiles. Then she kneels to the floor kissing down Paula's legs, then her thighs. She spread Paula's legs and pushed back on her thighs bringing Paula's clit up to her. She held her there and looked into Paula's eyes as she gently licked her clit, barely touching it. Paula's body slightly jerked as she let out a slight moan and quietly said, Bae don't tease me. I've been waiting for this since you left me,

Ruby leaned down and licked her clit slowly, then slipped her clit inside her mouth sucking on it like a straw slow and gently. Paula began moving her hips to the beat of the soft music in the background, feeding herself to Ruby as her moans began to grow louder. Ruby flicked her tongue against her clit as she sucked it harder. She let go of one of Paula's thighs and slid her fingers inside of her. Paula's body started to shake as she grabbed the sheets, biting her bottom lip trying not to get too loud. Ruby fingered her faster and faster nibbling, sucking slowly on her pearly Pink clit, Paula jerks then go’s still as she  releases all that had been pent up since Ruby had been gone

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

[The Mife]

* Carla is a 50 year old woman with 2 Adult children 24 and 28 , she is an average size woman, about 5'5, 150 pounds but she still has

a sexy looking curves, with sun kissed, skin that smells like pure Jasmine,

* Carla is new to the 3DXChat Community, she wants to Take a look

around, see what this place is all about, she decide to fix her avatar with the help of the tutor, she go's with long Dark brown hair, brown eyes soft

amber lips, medium Breast , small waist, ample butt, curves in all the right places, she choose a pink dress, red nails, and white shoes, she starts

off by looking around at beach, as she gets there a big smiling come upon her face she looks down at white sand at her feet and an ocean so clear

and blue ,in her mind shaking head in liking motion I thinking I'm going to like it here, what a beautiful place , as she turns shading her face she

sees the Mountain's as she looks up her mouth opens amazement at how real everything looks, Lush and green and almost touching the blue sky,

turning back to the water she began running and notice's she can swim, so she go's over to small island she saw, when she gets there 2 other

Members there having sex, since she new to it all, she sits and watches wanting to see the Motions watching them remove each other clothes

makes her so hot and wet she starts touching her breast her legs opening and closing as they kiss and begin having oral sex sucking and licking

each her mouth waters she can feel it the taste the smell of sex Just as the Male bend the Woman over Doggie Style she jumps to her feet,  deciding

she better move on, she Heads over to the Nightclub walking in she finds herself stopping at the entrance way, watching all the people movement,

the colorful lights, the steam, awesome she thinks walking but she just standing why? she wonder, checking her screen she see numbers 1 to5 she

plays with all staying with #2 a smooth swaying to the soft music playing, perfect movement , all of a sudden her chat box lights up, her first pm,

clicking it she sees (Hello Carla, How are you) fine she says , and you?
(I'm good, but Honey want to fuck?) Frowning her face at Computer what the

Really? Smiling she say Sorry but no thanks, not wanting to seem rude on her first day and all, not wanting to be in Club anymore she moves on to

check out, Love Island, when you get there she see what would be a Beach in night-time setting thinking how lovely, she slowly walks around

taking a personal tour she stops upon Noticing the Beach Hut to her right  she wants to look but people there, so she turns  left she sees many

Dining Tables, there also couples sitting at them, walking forward is a dance floor with lights just like in club cozy little seats and a small bar,

how awesome she think, as she is walking she sees's fire pit on left side people are there also hmm she pulls lips to side biting the inside of jaw,

then she see the Ice burg and walks into the water, swimming her way there she slowly climbs to the top, and it amazed that she could see the

Whole beach, now she can see another fire on right side and ahh smiling a waterfall she loves waterfalls, hurrying down the ice burg swimming,

and quickly runs right into the waterfall, there she undresses stripping down to just her bikini, splashing and playing around she loves this place

she again thinks, While at play a rush of heat again hit her, she slyly looks around to see if anyone is near, no one is so she undresses all the way,

nude now She sitting with her head laid back body arched and limber totally relaxed enjoying the refreshing water, when suddenly she feel

arousing sensation, quickly causing her to grab her breast, Nipples hard and erect, she starts to pull at them between her fingers eyes still closed,

soft moans escape he lips, her hand wander down parting her legs, taking her forefinger she pressing rubbing slow, licking and biting down on

her lower lip she can feel the heat rise in her twisting her clit faster between her fingers she swallows had eyes still close, when all of a sudden

she's shocked back when she feel someone's hands on her eyes open, it's Chris he has been there for about 5 weeks, Chris is 28 years old

Handsome Tall Black Man who works pumping oil in Alaska, while Hanging out on love island he watch as Carla appeared there her every move,

unbeknownst to he he saw everything,without a word he kiss her, she kisses him back the only sounds both make are Moans, and all the hear is

the sounds of the water, he kisses down her neck, to her breast, licking and nibbling on each he body stiffens and releases as relaxes and enjoys

his kisses both without word staring into each others eyes, her pulse racing and he moves ever so close she wants it needs it thinking her mind oh

yes do it please , he kisses her Pelvis her inner thigh, she begins to tremble, moans growing louder. her body rise wanting it he can feel her

eagerness, so he gives her what she want, he takes his fingers parting her vulva he begins to rub and lick her sweet pearl she grinds upwards legs

rising grabbing his head pulling him into her moaning and  granting he pulls her into a long soft kiss. she  reaches down she can feel his hard

cock she starts stocking it he moans on her lips; she feels his needs, she kiss her way down his body now knowing his wants, she kiss the tip of his

cock, and suddenly feel the veins swell,  blood pulsating within, twirling her tongue up and down round, licking up the big vain she goes's up

opening her mouth wide, she take his cock in whole going ever so deep down her throat, his legs quiver she grabs both butt cheeks holding him up

as his moans become louder then the splashing water, smiling she continues sucking  faster jaw tighter then vise grips, she is driving him crazy he

wonders if she is this good at oral, how is her pussy, he grabs her up in his arms both standing he turns her in a fast motion, and enters her both

moan, his eyes roll back, water splashing over his head, pushing deep into her she clinch him deep inside her squeezing his legs grow weak with

the feeling smiling she grinds back twirling her backside just right both moaning, she pulls away turning to him now pushing him down and

straddling him his eyes full of ecstasy, riding him deep and flexing her walls in just the right ways, riding back and forward, pressing down

squeezing his cock in her deep rolling tight walls, this body stiffens legs straight toes parted they begin to move in a musical rhythm, fast, faster
climaxing wild wildly looking into each others eyes, give each other and long parting kiss and leave, never to see each other again.