3DXChat Community

Did not think it will happen :(

Razz

hey all

Yes as you can see so I thought this would not happen but think I've lost the desire to get on 3DxChat completely.

I have in any of the last couple of days sat and thought about it all but still I have no desire and it's not because I do not have friends or something in the 3DxChat hope so.
But there just something inside of me that thinks 3DxChat has been boring as hell so think it is time for me to thank for this time.

and thanks to you all that I learned and know along the way someone I learned and know better than others :)

and would like to say special thanks to JanaX, Akali, Hera and many more who have been close to me and all will be remembered so if one day I come back and there is still so will be the first I will look for when it is.

So yes with all that said, I can only say,
Take care of yourself and your loved ones

Bye and Peace Out
Razz

Re. Macca's comment: Says the person who announced his departure and then couldn't bear to say goodbye...

(From the girl who quit permanently, only to rejoin a few months later!)

Oi Macca, why have you removed the "Missing LauraM" from your profile >.<

Heya Razzle, take care, your a good guy, met ya a few times, thought you were a good dude to chat with, take care, never say never man, I too was gonna leave, made it 1 month, then I started having my 3dx withdrawals, and yet again I was sucked back onto the X crack pipe addiction..lol..thats what I call it 3dx crack, its addictive like a drug ..lol..So until they have a good recovery program, ...lol...for X 3dX members good luck, chances you will be back...I think the only way too get off here is a slow withdrawal process..lol..weed your self off...whats a 3dx addict, it seems allways one.. hehe. .take care Bro..