3DXChat Community

Love Island (Music)

Guest Eddster

Guest Eddster

It's called "Love Island" for a reason, it has a nice romantic setting, tables for two and you guys decide to crank the wub wub music 24/7. Can we keep that to the Night Club? I just enjoy variation, it was cool for the holidays but it's getting a little annoying. Hell i'm not even picky, pick a genre with words in it is all i'm really asking. Thanks.

I do notice since the added stuff to the location it seems a bit more lively. Is that due to the music or the setting being refreshed? Who knows? If it's really since it's playing wub wub and club music 24/7 then I guess my opinion isn't valid. I can just keep turning it off.

Guest Loonie

I heard jazz here in the past( not electronic) and it was better and more enjoyable than the music based on recurring loop and making people dumber lol

Bring good music back on Li please. For FL studio ppl have NC x)

Yesterday I forgot that my bracelets are called bracelets impressed by this music  lol (I like this wub-wub music sometimes but LI was a place where you can hear a different kind of music , good quality music ,good live bands).

It's called "Love Island" for a reason, it has a nice romantic setting, tables for two and you guys decide to crank the wub wub music 24/7. Can we keep that to the Night Club? I just enjoy variation, it was cool for the holidays but it's getting a little annoying. Hell i'm not even picky, pick a genre with words in it is all i'm really asking. Thanks.

This. 100% agree. This place's very nice for moments of sweetness or romantism, softness in a beautiful location or simply discussion with friends. I've been away a long time from the game and was a bit surprise on my return : it was jazz, mambo or salsa sometimes in the past, not wub wub music as atm. We've the NC for that. Live bands (guitar, piano, whatever), Jazz, relaxing or romantic music will be better for a such intimate and peaceful location.

I turn the music off now each time i'm going at Love Island (and i must not be the only one).