3DXChat Community

BUG REPORTS

Shanti

have a topic for discussion which relates to the patch.

previously it was possible to find that the character belong to account which I ignore, because with them it was impossible to do any operations in the character menu. now it is not.

and ignore remarkably visible, when they sit, dance or fuck.

I have two request: to make ignorance mutual  and absolute, and to mark that you are viewing the  ignored player.

Are you saying that the ignore is no longer the whole account but just one character on the account?

Ignored people were always visible as they interacted with items or each other to avoid people sitting on same seats or seeing someone couple dance alone i suppose..

I tested it and ignore is still account wide

Thanks, it's fixed in the ver 261; Login Screen improved also.

i like the new screen but the red seem out of place. maybe red will be a theme with the rest of the ui ? i would of expected like this:

Yiq6HRk.png

and pressing enter to log in (or tab to switch box) no longer works with new screen

gizmo, any teasers you can give us for ingame new ui?

You are absolutely right Born!

So, Ignored people sitting down, interacting with objects.. seem just as any other person to you.. You can interact with them, send them messages (you wont hear their reply though) gift them or whatever..

This has to be fixed! We should not be able to open the menu of ignored people..

So, Ignored people sitting down, interacting with objects.. seem just as any other person to you.. You can interact with them, send them messages (you wont hear their reply though) gift them or whatever..

This has to be fixed! We should not be able to open the menu of ignored people..

I want more! I completely dont want to see all twinks of ignored person in any position. or I want to see a special tag that it ignored person.

And the fundamental question is that ignoring must be mutual

Yes Born is absolutely right and you too Rochi.

Any interaction should be possible with a person that we decided to block. If we decided to block someone we've good reason to do so. Ignoring must be total and mutual.

Need a fix asap.

It's very simple.

Ignored people should not see me, I should not see them.

That's all.

Wrong. It's broken atm. I can interract with people in my BL and i'm not the only one. I've the bad surprise to send messages to alts of people who're in my BL LOL ! They can read it but can't reply, that's all. I can see "ignored" people, reading their profile, send a message... NEED A FIX.

First I want to say THANK YOU...to the all the peeps hard at work on the new GUI. Now with that said idk if this is a bug or not, but I am Unable to delete any furniture or rearrange it in either one of my rooms. I have tried several times and its just not working :(  Please help let me know! thank you and greatly appreciated. ;)

Heh if u dont know i tell it for u:

1) in old versions copy/past will be done 2 ways - ctrl c/v and ctrl/shift-ins. BTW i use the last method.

2) in new game menu (chat) only 1st variant is work.

3) in old type menu (radiostream) both ways still work.

Better if u left 2 methods of copy text in all chats

P.S. Copy text system is inconvenient for me. I would like to be able to copy a lot of text and not line by line.

Gizmo

patch 264

To one game session (3 hours) - 4 "Connection Lost" (btw- to v.262- 5 hours game session - no one "Connection Lost").

lag to server - 220...260 msec

Game after clean install. Router/ Win8.1 restarted. Internet connection - stability

Computer - Windows 8.1 64 bit/ 16 gb RAM/ GeForce 630 -2 GB RAM (updated drivers) / HDD 1 TB (300 gb free) / CPU dualcore Intel 2.7 gHz

BTW.

old bug, which I just remembered. button F1 is responsible for the settings menu. at the same time F1-F3 buttons for standing poses. in the end, pressing F1 brings up a menu of settings. and chose stand positions using F1-F3 is impossible.

and a new bug or inconvenience: now when I enter text in the free camera mode, it moves when I press any of wasd letters in chat window.

wait i cannot invite anyone from anywhere / i don't have an option for it in profiles. confess that you did.
and one more. even if I dance with a girl I have an option to invite her to dance, to hug or kiss. i think its wrong decision.

vladok

joker))  just have to be careful with strangers

Making love with friend, look around to be sure that no one else is ready to fuck you