Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts

Posted 26 December 2015 - 10:36 PM

its very hard do it, actually its just game bug

P.S. Ask someone on the beach

No it's not a bug, and hey, it's not hard as u may think to go up there

in the beginning it was easy, then they banned it, people have tried to find easy ways in ever since, seems like if you run up to the barrier with a partner, dance and then break, and go into a sex pose like kissing laying down,( don't offend anyone lol), break again, with luck you will ..... one or both fall in, if one falls in you may try dancing again.
DONT GET CAUGHT

may be easier with male female partners

Just sayin

Easy way too as ff partners, just look at us ;)

#23 Rori

Rori

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 103 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 02 August 2016 - 02:00 AM

best male and female  if want FF  get friend too  help...... there is a big rock with a niche or corner that cut out that's  place  you want,  have one run  into  the rock and keep running,and invites a kiss...... do not take the kiss   leave on screen.... then invite a hug....  take the hug  then take the kiss  should pop you upon top the rock  move back and invite for sex too get partner up on rock   then   go..... if  run over the mountain top  will see a beach,  run far enough in the beach and will get  moon effect may  take a few tries!( its  breaking the map and pocket place)

#24 Briana

Briana

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts

Posted 02 August 2016 - 02:06 AM

best male and female  if want FF  get friend too  help...... there is a big rock with a niche or corner that cut out that's  place  you want,  have one run  into  the rock and keep running,and invites a kiss...... do not take the kiss   leave on screen.... then invite a hug....  take the hug  then take the kiss  should pop you upon top the rock  move back and invite for sex too get partner up on rock   then   go..... if  run over the mountain top  will see a beach,  run far enough in the beach and will get  moon effect may  take a few tries!( its  breaking the map and pocket place)

Hey Rori...welcome back ;)

I think it's changed now ,we just need to partner ,run and clic on the rock to go up there if i remember from the last time  i went to,no more kisses and hugs

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users