3DXChat Community

(home editor) Home #2 won't load in editor

Keptsecrets

I have this issue now that when I try to load Home #2 in editor it will be stuck on the loading screen, however I can hear myself walking around as the screen still pretends the load. I noticed this issue happened after I edited it trying to make it into a penthouse club sort of thing. I don't know maybe I put too much items in the room now its bugged? Either way I can't even load the room to delete some items, but I have no problem joining someone elses #2 home. Oh forgot to mention, on my other characters I can load it fine, It's just my main character the one I tried to edit the room on doesn't load.. AT ALL.

Solutions tried:

~ Wait an hour

~ Restarting program (many times)

~ Delete character and create a new one (same character name)

~ Uninstall Program

~ Restart Computer

The item limit is 350. Its easy to un bug if you go in the editor and click around till you hear a sound of something being moved.. Then you blindly click bottom left till you find the button that takes you to dressing room ^.^

After that your place will be totally empty though :)

He had already deleted the character,it's something else :huh:  :unsure: 

Try to create your char with different name .

There is sometimes information is stored about the room if you created a character with the same name(if no one used this name between creation) .

Guest Loonie

I just deleted the character in the past and after some time i create again this character  with the same name . 

Home #1 was completely default , but home #2 remained the same as before absolutely ;) 

• 2 weeks later...

is anyone else having problems deleting items in the home editor i have tried to left click highlight but the delete button doesnt come up and i have tried using the delete button on my lap top but its not working....help anyone... :(