3DXChat Community

Lesbian Doms and Subs

tallezlover

Respond to the following questions to advertise yourself as a lesbian dom or sub:

Are you a dom or sub?:

What turns you on most?:

Do you enjoy short lustful encounters or long erotic affairs, or both?:

What does your ideal partner look like?:

Have you had experience with dom/sub encounters in 3dx?:

is this needed? meh ..btw

1. usually sub

2. as written in my profile, bdsm

3. both, there's a moment for everything

4. the aspect is not that important, i'm interested in her mind; well i have only a request...no huge boobs, are awful ù.ù

5. naturally yes *grins*

is this needed? meh ..

4. the aspect is not that important, i'm interested in her mind; well i have only a request...no huge boobs, are awful ù.ù

Totes Ginny ma'am

...but I'm not advertising and I'm not strictly Lesbian so not qualified to comment on the topic...:P

hello Guys   :)

I have got a problem in the game downloads please help

error during update

Download failed for : patcher /files/standalone windows-249-250.m2h Patcher

I Completely remove the game and its folder.

Download the latest installer And reinstall  i've tried this, but didn't work  :(  What can i do To fix this problem ؟ ؟ and  thank you 

hello Guys   :)
I have got a problem in the game downloads please help
error during update
Download failed for : patcher /files/standalone windows-249-250.m2h Patcher

I Completely remove the game and its folder.
Download the latest installer And reinstall  i've tried this, but didn't work  :(  What can i do To fix this problem ؟ ؟ and  thank you 

wrong topic, make a new one.

Are you a dom or sub?:

RL on a daily basis VERY DOM. I am so DOM, I shit gag balls!

What turns you on most?:

Tipsy's boots

long

Tipsy

The Dom/Sub thingy here is nice to scratch the surface. You might get the idea, but it doesn't match a real experience. But as I said, nice to play a little. I haven't met a real Dominus in here. But than again, none of the real life Domini I know, would do it virtually. ;)

Are you a dom or sub?:

RL on a daily basis VERY DOM. I am so DOM, I shit gag balls!

What turns you on most?:

Tipsy's boots

long

Tipsy

The Dom/Sub thingy here is nice to scratch the surface. You might get the idea, but it doesn't match a real experience. But as I said, nice to play a little. I haven't met a real Dominus in here. But than again, none of the real life Domini I know, would do it virtually. ;)

I never thought you were lesbian by nature. O.o or you just accidentally gagged all the way up here to scratch the surface?

6905.jpg

Well, Tipsy's boots would come in handy.

Uhm... before I say, what I am about to say (which for sure will break the mold) are we referring to everyone in a BDSM approach? Or simply ANYTHING sexual in nature? Or just the personality of an individual?

Are you a dom or sub?:

Because, when I am at work I would like to think that I am very adaptive, though my work dictates that my Type A / Dominating personality be out more. But in the bedroom, and in all other things in general I would say I am much more... submissive. Maybe its because my work dictates such a strong commanding personality that I enjoy playing the more submissive role (definitely not in a BDSM way though).

What turns you on most?:

Honestly, its going to sound silly but what ev's. A thoughtful partner. Yup, I just said a thoughtful partner is my biggest turn on. Because nothing is better then coming home from a hard day/night of work and come home whilst throwing myself into the bed, only to have my wife (yes I am married, unfortunate that we had to go to ohio to do it, because at the time PA did not allow gay marriage, but that is a story for another time.) quietly begin running a hot bubble bath for me to help me relax.

Ummm...... long and erotic id say. Wouldn't be married otherwise .. haha

My wife? No in all fairness, ive never been a vain person. Yes looks it the first thing we have before we say one word to one another. But once those mouths open and a conversation ensues, and an immediate conversation-gasm happens, all else doesnt really matter. But for the forum sake, my ideal partner is someone taller then me. Yes height was/is a requirement. I would honestly love to be able to guess my partners natural hair color(was never a fan of dating someone who has gone through more hair colorings then I have gone through shoes, and I go through ALOT of shoes). Color changing eyes .... *giggles* yes it does exist. Cause my wifes eyes change depending on her mood. But more often then not they are hazel / green. Body size never really mattered. Though if my partner weighed over 300 lbs I would definitely have her on a strict diet. My wife and I have similar outdoor interests, so luckily that is not something we need to worry about.

Yes ... and No. I have a friend who is an ACTUAL dominatrix. Most of her pets / clients what ever you want to call them are men, but she does have a few women as well. So I learned alot from her. But its funny, cause she really is the sweetest person you ever could meet. So as much as I would like to say yes, I have experienced it within 3dx, virtual can never compare to real life. So as much as I want to say "yes" to this answer, I really cant :( Sorry ....

Anyway sorry for the lengthy probably TMI (too much information) about yours truely, but I just keep seeing people give half ass replies, and figured it was worth a real reply. Anyway....toodles

• 4 months later...

I'm a sub.

I get turned on by a variety of things...mostly rough play...among other things xP

Lustful encounters seem to be my thing...although if someone was right for me...

Honestly, I won't know what they look like until I see them...

And yes, I have had a few D/s encounters here so far...

OK here goes, going for the gust no..lol...

1. MM I would say a little of both

2. A nice, ass, and set of titts, plus a partner who Can be descriptive erotic and delicious with thier words..

3 . MMM I would say a little of both..

4. MY Ideal partner, mm let's see a mix of Christy Mack, Gwyneth Paltrow, and Alletta Ocean..Hehe. .

5. I have, found I was better as Dom, but sub was to damn painful , she was to rough, I had a hard time sitting down for a week, and pretty sure my ego and nipples hurt for a few days after..

Conclusion: Holy shit, I just realized this forum topic Said, Lesbian..Dom Sub, lol...oops, well I like women just as much as they do, so my Conclusion is , I guess I must be a Lesbian too..Lmao...xxxx

2. A nice, ass, and set of titts, plus a partner who Can be descriptive erotic and delicious with thier words..

4. MY Ideal partner, mm let's see a mix of Christy Mack, Gwyneth Paltrow, and Alletta Ocean..Hehe. .

5. I have, found I was better as Dom, but sub was to damn painful , she was to rough, I had a hard time sitting down for a week, and pretty sure my ego and nipples hurt for a few days after..

Conclusion: Holy shit, I just realized this forum topic Said, Lesbian..Dom Sub, lol...oops, well I like women just as much as they do, so my Conclusion is , I guess I must be a Lesbian too..Lmao...xxxx

picard-facepalm.jpg?1240934151

I can't stop laughing...

gta-5-face-palm.gif

Can do either...but I'm more comfortable and prefer being a sub.

Rough play, dirty talk, being degraded....things like that.

Both are ok, but long affairs tend to be more fun:

Not sure...I guess it depends on mood, really.

I have and it's been a lot of fun!!

the first word of the post topic was lesbian and you didnt realize it?

I assume you havent met robo ?    :P

of course I did, but  ihad to come up with some reason why I added one here..hehe, I just had to , I just could not resist..lol.. :P  :P :P  :P  :o  :blink:  :P  

Respond to the following questions to advertise yourself as a lesbian dom or sub:

Are you a dom or sub?:

What turns you on most?:

1 - sub

2 - public watching

3 - long erotic

4 - tomboy or long pony-hair, dominant/gothic look, rimmel on eyes, handling a whip

5 - yes, but not so much. Had more IRL. Last time I played 3dxchat, BDSM, wasn't the top choice around.