3DXChat Community

Merry Christmas 2014

Dande

Hello everyone, i am surprised that Christmas topic is not even created yet :o

I just want to take a minute before i go to visit my parents and thank all of my friends for a wonderful year on 3dx. I love every single person in the game and i want to wish you all Merry Christmas!

In last year 3dx has grown alot and I grew with it as always it had ups and downs, bumps and full stops once in a while but we always bounce back on our feet and carry on enjoying what everyday has to offer.

Once in a year lets put our diferences to the side and wish each other happy holidays :)

Shanti - We been up in here since forever it seems now, i always loved you and you are a person that always brings a smile to my face please remain as crazy as you are  <3

Lexii - Another long timer ^^ Caring and friendly and i hope noone will ever take that away from you  <3

T - what can i say ... i like trains (yes it is that inside joke) <3 

Jany - known you aswell since forever, been my partner in crime more then once, loves you <3 

Mike Mike <3 - you are pure awesomeness <3

Twinkie - Sad that i see less of you these days but none the less you are an amazing friend and always had been <3 

Tipsy - You are propobly the only person that i don;t know that well on this list but i do enjoy our new friendship alot <3

Chilly - silly ass DJ , i love you <3 

Gene - you are propobly one of the kindest people i know on 3dx <3 

And ofcourse lets not forget the people that made it all possable :

Dear Developers - I agree we are propobly not the nicest of crowds all the time, requests, fights, complains but we do love you and you made this place grow so much in last year i can only wish you best of luck woth this game and with your personal lifes.

So let me end at this note:

Merry Christmas dear 3dx, have fun, be with your families, get exciting gifts and get kinky at nights ! Loves you all <3

And there is a picture of Dande being a gift from 1 year ago (I could had done new one, but felt nostalgic) :o

post-91-0-18937800-1387906156.jpg

Awww... Much love to you sexy red head ❤,

don't ever change either, just keep being that witty awesome lil firecracker you already are ❤.

(and thanks for the nostalgic pic, always sweet to remember the old days :))

9TzreLnTE_zpsdc3d7732.jpeg

And to all my friends, old ones, new ones, ones to comes, devs, everyone...

May the ringing bells of Christmas

fill your lives with music of love, compassion, tolerance, peace and happiness.

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas Dande!! Your a sweet and wonderful lil firecracker and I hope you have very great holidays. Indeed we don't see each other as much, but that doesnt mean or friendship has changed a bit. Love ya girly and Happy Holidays! 

To everyone else, regardless if you have been naughty or nice, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! 

merry-christmas-wallpapers+hd.jpg

Merry Christmas to you as well dearest Dande. Love you too you sexay red head that always makes me smiles. Proud to be one of your friends on here.. you are a sweet and beautiful girl.  

And to all my friends on here, Merry Christmas as well and hope the break with family is an awesome one. 

200.gif

^_^ ^_^  awww Dande Dande <3 Thanks for the nice words red haired miss awesomness :P 

Merry Xmas and happy New Year Dandelicious <3

I always liked your style of communication and your jokes, I never knew what to expect from you in the next minute, stay the same the whole next year :P

And all my friends I want to wish merry Christmas and Happy New Year, may all your dreams come true, let the next year be better than this <3

And for my close friends ( you know who you are) I love you guys, I was very pleased to spend this year with you <3<3<3

Merry-Xmas-Candie-554812.jpeg

:D   Merry Merry Xmas Dande    ;)  

What ?  :huh:   wait.....  :unsure:

A week !   :wacko:     That meens that...  :blink:

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo    :o

Stupid Xmas take Dande away from me   :angry:

Guess i will be sitting under the Xmastree in Sinclub for a week or so  :mellow:

Have fun and happy Holidays   :P

merrychristmas.gif

Chilly - silly ass DJ , i love you <3

:huh: ...                                                                                                      

ambiguous

Stupid_Ass-s320x225-53622-580.jpg

:P

christmas.jpg

Merry Christmas dear Dande, I hope you have happy holidays with your family and friends :)! I love you too :wub:

Merry Christmas and soon a Happy New Year for all my friends here, the Game Developers and all of the 3DXChat Community!

I hope your wishes comes true and all have nice, quiet and contemplative Days!

62092.gif757e227b3c414d1864f9a90991476c0e_we.jpg