3DXChat Community

Multi-Genre DJ Music Event

Guest SoFlaBoy

Guest SoFlaBoy
3DXers!

Raise your hand if you are tired of music being a divisive issue here in our wonderfully wacky world?  (/raises hand)

I had an idea and have already bounced it off of Ash and we think we might be on to something.  Who would be interested in a Multi-Genre DJ event where we have multiple DJS alternately spinning a different genre of music?  The concept was much simpler at first, but through collaboration with Ash we thought it could be a bigger event with more mass appeal across the player base.

Initial idea was to play a set of Rock/Metal/Dance/EDM Covers of the most popular radio tunes of 2014.  This would appeal to the pop listeners because they would recognize the songs and it would appeal to the people with specific tastes due to the remix being done in 'their' style.  It quickly progressed to a true event where we could have 3 different DJs working together to create an event that would help bring together our amazingly diverse community here @ 3DX.

d9b10fd757.jpg

I think it would be a terrific idea and I appreciate the suggestion of it Lyam! I will chat with the other DJ's and get their take on it and see what we can come up with in terms of who does what Genre and stuff, because I'm all for this sort of stuff it would be great to have all the community come together with one another and dance away to their favourite genres of music instead of just one! I'll also chat with Gizmo about the things you want adding to the area that we all decide to host this event in. :)

Ok I testet it :)

A automatic set of a DJ works fine without problems B)

I need only some plugins for the music server but it's not the problem :)

I thought it so:

We make a schedule for example:

Start of the Event is 21gmt:

DJ 1 from 21gmt - 23gmt

DJ 2 from 23gmt - 1

DJ 3 from 1 - 3

DJ 4 etc. etc.

etc.

In the time between the DJs plays the Auto DJ (maybe I prepare some 3dxchat sampler :D )

Guest SoFlaBoy

Chilles, that's great!!

I'm glad that you already have the technical side of it figured out.  Do you want/need submissions of playlists from the various DJs?  I assume they will not all be given true DJ capabilities and it will all be ran by you once we get everything organized?  I'm excited and hope we can put together a really nice event for the community.

The way it will work Lyam is we will have our sets and Achilles will switch us in when we are scheduled to go on and stuff we play our set and then time between the DJs sets will be an auto DJ which is based off of songs that Achilles uploads to his streaming server. But all the DJs will be switched in and we will be streaming live to you guys. :)

Chilles, that's great!!

I'm glad that you already have the technical side of it figured out.  Do you want/need submissions of playlists from the various DJs?  I assume they will not all be given true DJ capabilities and it will all be ran by you once we get everything organized?  I'm excited and hope we can put together a really nice event for the community.

Lol No^^

I have really not the time for control 12 or 24 DJs^^ :D

I'm sure Ash and myself are the most time on the space to the Event and we look a bit for problems or same thing.

But I think we need some rules for the Event!

1.) No racist or same thing of Music content!

2.) Prepare your own Songs for the Event, no mixes of a other DJ (downloaded Mixes of YouTube or same thing)

3.) No illegal content!

4.) All DJs need use her Time window, don't stream longer or shorter (stream longer is not fair for other DJs)

5.) Don't spin for yourself, we make music for the members of the Game :)

6.) You Should have experience with Broadcasting and a good Internet Upload

So, who want? I think for the first Event of this kind we start with 12 DJs and 2 hours for stream :)

I need 12 DJs and his wanted stream time, please write it here in this topic!

For example:

DJName:

Stream Time in GMT:

Genre:

Guest SoFlaBoy

Achilles,

I absolutely agree, rules are necessary for a successful event.  However, I'm just not sure if we have 12 people actually capable of creating their own music with the ability to broadcast.

If I can find the time I would love to do this, it's been a while and I have been messing with mixes a lot in my spare time it's just finding time to actually DJ.

I would need to know when it's planned for to see if I can slot in but:

DJ Name: djMiKeY

GMT Stream Times: 10pm to 12pm

Genres: Progressive, Trance, House, Chillstep

And/Or (depending on other DJs)

Most modern Rock, Metal and Alternative

If the date works and I can free myself up I would be so keen for this.

So, who want? I think for the first Event of this kind we start with 12 DJs and 2 hours for stream :)

For example:

DJName:

Stream Time in GMT:

Genre:

Welcome back BPM ;)

Let know us your Datas please :)

Looking forward for your spin!

Guest DJ_ELECTRO

Hi Thank you Achilles

what you can not sleep?

DJ NAME  DJ ELECTRO BPM

Stream Time in GMT: vaulter

Genere: Electro House Progressiv, Dub iBreak, Trance Hardstyle Techno, Electronica

igvz0ol74um.gif

zvucc4x0gp4.gif

qs0aroyjqj1.gif

mlhowrgvrhb.gif

I want to ask something about the radio channel i dont know why steaming radio and not appropriate .. example : Sin Club , sounds like hip hop ,rap ,rock , Industrial sound like you know stip club . on the same beach to the old school Reggeaton , Ska , Chillsoul, Hawaiian music Etc .. :)  .. The Ferry why did't sounds like a classic, etc  :)hihihihi my only suggestion alone.

thank you.. :)

Lol No^^

I have really not the time for control 12 or 24 DJs^^ :D

I'm sure Ash and myself are the most time on the space to the Event and we look a bit for problems or same thing.

But I think we need some rules for the Event!

1.) No racist or same thing of Music content!

2.) Prepare your own Songs for the Event, no mixes of a other DJ (downloaded Mixes of YouTube or same thing)

3.) No illegal content!

4.) All DJs need use her Time window, don't stream longer or shorter (stream longer is not fair for other DJs)

5.) Don't spin for yourself, we make music for the members of the Game :)

6.) You Should have experience with Broadcasting and a good Internet Upload

For example:

DJName:

Stream Time in GMT:

Genre:

Dj Gene.

Streaming time:don`t know yet.

Genre:Hardstyle,UK Hardcore,UK Breakbeat Hardcore.

DJName: "DjSebastien"

Stream Time in GMT: early or not...

Genre: Cold Wave, No Wave, Post Punk, BatCave, Industrial, Electronica.

Can me asking where Disco,Eurodance, Post-Disco, UK-Garage, Dub Fusion Genres,Jungle, and special Downtempo.. :)