3DXChat Community

Wedding on Love Island

xCHEYAX

There was a lovely wedding last night on Love Island between Roxy and Cheya.  We wish to thank all those that attended.  It was an amassing day for both of us.  Selected friends had a pre-wedding get together.  Then we attend the Wedding where my Roxy an i were married.  I have attached our wedding service, wish was conducted by lovely Leo.  Then we moved the day to an all night party at at the Clitty Club and finally ending at the Night Club.  

Roxy an I going on our Honey Moon an visiting our families for Christmas.  We to Thank every one again. 

Copy of service by our dear friend Leo.

My dear friends, and everyone else too, we are gathered here to celebrate the love of two beings.

But what is love? For some it is a commitment that binds two souls together. Others, on the contrary see it as a liberation, freedom. And for some it can’t exist here.

So many people gathered here, and as many definitions of love. Well, let me tell you who’s right.

None is right. ALL are right..

Love is what you want it to be, what you decide it to be. For you, Cheya, Roxy, it means binding your fates together. For us, it’s simply by being here that we give you our love. Feed from it, nurture it, and pass it on so that Love might exist forever.

And now, Roxy, Cheya, do you accept to be bound together in eternal love, to support each other through both good and bad times, and to be agents of Love, wherever you may find yourselves?

Then I declare you united with this assembly as witnesses. Let us all bask in Cheya and Roxy’s love today, so we can create our own tomorrow.

Oh, and by the way, you may kiss now :D