3DXChat Community

Music choice at the beach.

Ashbash

Hey guys I have a question for you all what sort of music would you like to see at the Beach zone in the future? As it is possible to DJ at the beach now so I am asking you all what you would like to see being played there in the future?

Kind Regards

DJAsh

EDIT!!!!! 

If you don't like the music that is perfectly fine,  It's Reggaeton music genre. The ambient sound of the beach is still there, just turn the radio off or turn your music volume down if you want it back to how it was. :) Also it won't always be on the reggaeton radio it may be subject to change in the future it is only there currently for a temporary thing. :)

Put on the reggae station or hip hop. Make that shit a party! 

It sounds like a bad European car commercial right now. I want happy music! Fun beachy music. I want to imagine i'm on vacation. Sitting in sand. Tropical drink in my hand. Blunt behind my ear and grooving. Look across the beach and see someone folks dancing. Some people giggling and laughing trying to play volleyball, Banging bongo drums, Tam tams and playing hackysack . Living the good life without a worry in the world!

The stuff playing now just does not have a nice vacation vibe. I would shoot sand at DJ if he dared play that at beech. That's the shit they play when they try to get everyone off the beach after a party MrAsh!

http://youtu.be/M-G1f9hGMY8

What doll said!

Nice and relaxing beachy sounds. Then it can be changed up for parties and events.

right now its nice to chill, relax and calm down from a stressy day n weekend and as somebody else wrote just twice now after a hard days of work, its very appeasing and: 'isnt nice here'!?!! i have to admit that after 4 hours^^, but as wriitn in local before, how many ppl are on this planet?!!? how many oppinions and tasts are there!!! u could run everything from deathmetal to drumn bass and still, as usual, someone else always wouldnt be pleased or happy with that whta one gets! just sayin

FoodSci_img003.jpg

ps: just see nymphs answer, yes also reaggae would be fine, just not something we have in the club or sins already

and something to chill, what ever it is! right now its very relaxing and ofc if ur on a party vacationtour, well then its maybe

not the right thing! still, its a differnce to that, what we had there before: nothing!! just sayin