- gizmo, Kimba, Chilles and 105 others like this
Jump to content
Posted by Lisa on 17 March 2016 - 09:44 AM
Posted by Lisa on 01 April 2016 - 08:32 AM
- Metallic Lips style shine setting (Char Editor)
- Skin shine setting (Char Editor)
- Enable and Disable nameplates (Game Settings)
3DXChat 2.0 is true and not an april fools joke. We will inform the 3DXChat Community about the release date for the 2.0 Beta later.
The Fighting Mode however was a joke for players.
Posted by Lisa on 20 January 2017 - 08:57 PM
Hello 3DXChat Community!
I want to thank you all for your patience in waiting for the next update.
VR and gamepad support as well as all new content is waiting for you in Patch #362.
Here is a more detailed list of the new features:
- First person view (POV) Support: default mode, VR mode;
- Prints for many clothes;
- Added clothes;
- Added virtual keyboard (VR mode);
- Added new sex animations;
- Unity Engine version updated to Unity 5.5;
- Blurry text has been corrected;
- Decorations of the Character Editor has been changed to a cozy styled room in a loft;
- Added a lot of pairs of shoes;
- Added new props and surfaces in the Home Editor;
- Support for virtual reality for the new generation of devices.
In VR mode we have implemented UI support, Gamepad support and Virtual Keyboard support. You can write in the chat and view the gallery without needing to remove the VR headset.
In developing VR and the Gamepad support we have focused up on the Oculus Rift CV1 and the Xbox Gamepad first.
The patch has been delayed for some time due to the fact that the mode for virtual reality is in development and is adapted for the most comfortable time spent in the 3DXChat world. We will continue to add new content in the upcoming release.
Thank you for being with us and being patient. Stay tuned and wait for more upcoming news!
Posted by Lisa on 29 September 2017 - 05:31 AM
Hello 3DXChat Community!
We want to let you know of something big we have been working on.
We are working on a powerful World Editor (User Rooms)! With scalable basic primitive shapes you can build structures and worlds of any complexity and style.
Features available in the first release:
- Basic scalable primitives: Cube, Sphere, Cylinder, Ladder etc.
- Materials: Now materials can be applied to different building blocks, for example to make a brick house with a tiled roof etc.
- Tools: Rotation, Moving, Scaling using the X, Y and Z axis, using new tools like you would in 3D modeling software.
- World Tools: Snap objects to surface, Snap objects to grid, Adjusting the level of the ocean etc.
- Effects: Fire, Smoke, Electric Discharge etc.
- Water: Simple Water for low performance systems now supports waves and caustics.
- Backward compatibility with old User Rooms.
Now you will be able to make a floor not from thousands of tables, hehe, but from one stretched primitive box. This will increase the fps for many visitors to your location
Posted by Lisa on 11 February 2016 - 12:05 PM
Posted by Lisa on 17 January 2015 - 10:30 PM
2) New pose (f/f + m/m too)
That's not all
Posted by gizmo on 22 June 2016 - 02:07 PM
Hey guys! The first beta version of 3DXChat 2.0 is now available. The game is not finished yet and has known bugs, but we are working on it.
You can begin to explore the new features of 3DXChat 2.0 right now.
Download 3DXChat 2.0 beta (745 MB)
* Installer has been updated to build 360
We will release patches for the 2.0 beta in order to gradually improve the game and to fix bugs and errors.
Many thanks to all who believed and supported us!
Posted by Shanti on 11 September 2014 - 08:21 PM
Ok I know this is pointless... yet I have to say it... coming to the forum is really becoming painful...
Past two days I've read things in here that have been boiling my blood, and left me feeling utterly disgusted.
Child pornography, belittling other sexualities... and god knows what else is going on that I have missed...
Maybe some off you get off on stirring attention this way, and I am feeding right into it... I am that stupid.
Everyone has the right to speak his/her own mind... I'm not here to take that away from anyone
but please have some morals, and keep in mind that other people are going to read it too...
Yes I know, some will say, If you don't like it, don't read it.... well I WON'T KNOW HOW DISGUSTING IT IS 'TIL I HAVE... and then it's too late.
THINK TWICE BEFORE YOU WRITE ANYTHING... FOR THE SAKE OF OTHERS !
PS : Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.
Posted by Lisa on 11 April 2015 - 10:07 PM
Posted by Tauri on 01 December 2017 - 12:28 PM
Thought it would be nice to have a topic where we can share our creations using the new update, anything from finished projects to work in progress shots.
Ill start it off with my little island ive used to get comfortable with all the new tools, lots of it will probably be reworked and changed a bit, and im planning on adding a lot more stuff in general.
Posted by Lisa on 10 May 2017 - 07:26 PM
- A lot of bugfixes;
- Sex poses;
- Updated Beach;
- New high-performance "Simple water" with fast reflections and shoreline.
Work in progress!
Posted by Lisa on 09 September 2015 - 02:18 AM
Posted by gizmo on 23 May 2014 - 03:08 AM
If you like 3DXChat please write your review.
Answer these questions:
1) What 3DXChat features do you like?
2) What would you say to people who haven't played 3DXChat yet?
Posted by Lisa on 21 January 2016 - 05:58 AM
Unity 5 renderer
Posted by Lisa on 18 April 2016 - 06:40 PM
Realtime Reflections/Global Illumination
Posted by gizmo on 13 November 2018 - 02:28 PM
We are preparing to release a new patch 380. And now the game version will be 2.6.
When will it be released
15.11.2018 (Thursday) at 10:00 am GMT we plan to start transferring the database to the new server.
This is necessary in order to save your characters, gifts, friends, and so on.
During the transfer of the database, we are forced to disable the game server. It means that the game will be unavailable for several hours.
Do not worry. This process will be completely under our control.
We will report progress on our Twitter, please follow us to stay informed https://twitter.com/3dxchat
Posted by Lisa on 06 April 2016 - 02:08 PM
Posted by Lisa on 11 November 2015 - 11:04 PM
Posted by gizmo on 29 August 2018 - 09:33 AM
Test Server is closed. Thank you for testing!
If you like 3DXChat please support us and buy membership.
Terms and Conditions
Where to report bugs
Please report any bugs in this thread Bug Tracker (Test Server and Client)
Posted by Goose on 17 January 2016 - 04:05 PM